Bellow a list of interesting ressources to play with Search Console data.
I’ve put in bold what makes the dashboard somehow different.
Feel free to comment to complete this list.
- Search Console: Data Studio template to run a risk-free analysis – Dashboard – by Alice Roussel
- Group keywords by number of words
- Group URLs by paths
- Traffic share and impression share
- Track cannibalized pages
- Evolution of Impressions and number of distinct URLs
- Variations through your most important queries in terms of impressions
- Detect anomalies by using reference lines
- How to use the official Search Console Connector with DataStudio – (no dashboard) – by Ruben Vezzoli
- Calculate the accurate amount of Impressions
- Branded vs Non-Branded traffic (+ folders grouping)
- Number of unique Search Queries
- Detect Keyword cannibalization
- From daily to monthly data
- Search Console Explorer Studio – Dashboard – by Hannah Rampton
- YOY cumulative trends, Maps, Opportunity by SERP, Custom Filters (Brand and Non-Brand)
- Google Data Studio SEO Report Template (with Keyword Ranking) – Dashboard – by Ivan Palii
- Contains a “Lost clicks” column, which contains an estimate of trafic missed. It is calculated by estimating that 1st position would provide 20% of clicks of the overall impressions (applies both to page and keyword)
- A lot of charts, metrics and filters.
- Count evolution of unique keywords.
- Crossing Search Console and Google Analytics – Dashboard for HTTPS websites and for HTTP websites– by Ivan Palii
- Made to spot business opportunities in terms of traffic, conversions & revenues (columns “lost clicks, lost conversions, lost revenus)
- Dashboard Search Console (Plantilla gratis) – Dashboard – by
- Among 4 views, one of them offers access to a “per region” dimension grabed from Google Analytics (columns clicks, impressions, CTR)
- Trending pages identification – Dashboard if tweeted – by François Goube
Using Google Sheet
Average position per Continent analysis by Pascal Schmidt